Sexyamazoncums4u's


What turns me on:
I love giving blow jobs to men and feel their big dicks slide down into my throat. There is no greater feeling for me than having their cum in my mouth. If You got turned on enter into my room. I can make Your day.
My expertise:
Wild show by means of my outfit, toys and sweet wild show.
My Appearance:
Chest: 28" (71cm)
Height: 5'6" (1.68m)
Weight: 122 lbs (55kg)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Build: Slender
Ethnicity: Asian
Body Hair: Smooth
Circumcised: Uncut
Cup Size: A
Cock Size: Big
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Measurements: 34-24-35" (86-61-89cm)
Kinky Attributes: Feet, Toys, Smoking, Anal Penetration, Underwear

My Show:
Being an amazon, my show is very wild but being pretty, sexy hot and spicy amazon, I will be very sweet while being wild in my show! Come and watch my show as I promise to make you hard and cum that you will never forget the experience in your life.
Languages Spoken:
English